Quality Management Systems
High quality assurance is one of the key manufacturing goals. Food safety and quality management, traceability in manufacturing processes and work only with certified and laboratory-tested raw materials, which are untouched by genetic engineering, not only contributes to the high quality of the product, but also promotes our safe and clean environment.
In 2003, the hazard analysis and critical control points (HACCP) system was implemented, which ensures product safety and reduces harmful factors impact on products. All production phases are carried out in strict quality control.
In 2004, the quality control system – LST EN ISO 9001:2001–was implemented, and the company was included in the list of companies authorized to export their products to all the countries of the European Union. The company was granted the right to label their production with the heath mark LT 19-30 EB, which is recognized throughout the European Union.
The company constantly updates and modernizes its equipment ensuring safer, more efficient and more comfortable work. The production processes are organized so that all resources are used efficiently and responsibly.
- In 2008, potato sticks with cheese were awarded a gold medal at the competition “The Lithuanian Product of the Year”. medals
- In 2011, organic dumplings with beef were awarded a golden medal at the competition “The Lithuanian Product of the Year”.
- In 2011, in the international ecology exhibition “GREEN SHOW”, organic dumplings with beef were recognized as the most environmentally friendly and were awarded the Glass Apple. Award and the “GREEN SHOW” logo.
- In 2011, JSC “Liūtukas & Co” was recognized as one of the strongest companies in Lithuania, which helps to create a better economic future for Lithuania.
- In 2011 three organic products of JSC “Liūtukas” & Co were certified. The eco certificate is successfully renewed every year.
- In 2015 m. JSC “Liūtukas” and Co got BRC and IFS certificates. The certificates are successfully renewed every year.